Gorilla Mode GlycerolSupplement
Gorilla Mode Glycerol
• Intramuscular Hyper-Hydration*
• Intense Pumps*
• Increases Power & Endurance*
Take your training to the next level with the hyper-hydrating effects of Glycerol Powder.
Glycerol significantly enhances pumps and performance by hyper-hydrating the muscle with water.
If you drink a lot of water with nothing else, the fall in osmolarity in your body stimulates the kidneys to remove most of the excess water within an hour.
If you add glycerol to the water, this prevents the drop in osmolarity and can extend the hyper-hydration effect in your muscles by up to four hours.
By adding Glycerol to your pre-workout, you can hold upwards of an extra liter of water via this hyper-hydrating effect.
Hydration is one of the most critical factors when it comes to performance.
Only a 2% loss in fluids can result in as much as a 20% decrease in exercise performance.
Exercise performed for more than an hour in a hot and humid environment can cause fluid loss in excess of 3 liters.
Many athletes do not drink enough to offset this effect of dehydration during training or competition, even when given unlimited access to fluid.
Aside from massive pumps, Glycerol use has shown to increase endurance by as much as 24%, as well as improve aerobic and anaerobic power and performance.
Most pre-workouts that contain Glycerol only have a couple grams per full serving at most.
Gorilla Mode and Gorilla Mode Nitric already contain a high dose of GlycerPump™ (65% Glycerol Powder) relative to the rest of the industry, topping out at 3000 mg in Mode, and 4000 mg in Nitric.
While those dosages are effective as is, adding a higher dose of Glycerol on top of those formulas mixed with the other ingredients in the tub would have resulted in a clumpy mess, and would have been too much powder to sell in one pre-workout.
This is why Gorilla Mode Glycerol can be stacked with any of our pre-workouts for an even more substantial boost in intramuscular hyper-hydration and endurance.
View Derek's Product Breakdown Here
Most pump products work by increasing Nitric Oxide (NO) production, which then leads to increased vasodilation.
Glycerol increases vascularity and pumps via a totally different mechanism of action.
By raising the osmotic pressure within bodily fluids, Glycerol supports increased movement of water throughout the body.
This supports an increase of intramuscular hydration and overall muscle volume.
While weight training you can expect a substantial increase in intramuscular hyper-hydration that supports bigger pumps, more vascularity, better mind muscle connection and improved nutrient delivery to your muscles.
Glycerol works well as standalone, or stacked with any of our other pre-workouts for a potent additive effect.
- Mix 1 scoop (10 g/10,000 mg) of Gorilla Mode Glycerol in 14 ounces of water and consume 15-30 minutes prior to training.
- Add another 14 ounces of water per additional scoop of glycerol added.
- Do not exceed 1.2 g (1200 mg)/kg of body weight.
E.G. for someone who weighs 185 lbs (83.9146 kg), the maximum Glycerol dose would be 100 g (100,000 mg).
If your training sessions last more than 2 hours, mix 1 scoop of Gorilla Mode Glycerol per 14 ounces of water and consume 28-42 ounces per hour through-out training.
- Bombsicle - Cherry, Lime and Blue Raspberry
- Cherry Blackout - Black Cherry
- Firefly Lemonade - A hard tasting sour but sweet lemonade
- Fruit Punch - A concoction of many different fruits
- Lemon Lime - A mix of lemon and lime that tastes like a Sprite/7up soda
- Mango Peach - Mango and Peach
- Jungle Juice - Coconut, Pineapple and Mango
- Mojo Mojito - A Mojito just like the popular cocktail
- Mouth Watering Watermelon - Sweet Watermelon
- Tiger's Blood - Coconut, Watermelon and Strawberry
- Volcano Burst - Orange, Pineapple and Mango