• Intense Focus + Drive*
• Huge Nitric Oxide Pump*
• Increased Endurance + Power*
What To Expect
With Gorilla Mode you can expect a massive increase in nitric oxide (NO) levels, intramuscular hydration, energy, focus and as significant of a boost in muscle strength and endurance as you can get from a legal non-hormonal pre-workout.
This product is maxed out in the pump and performance category, as well as in the energy and focus category.
It has a massive dose of L-Citrulline, GlycerPump, Agmatine, Creatine and Betaine to saturate your muscles with blood and intracellular hydration.
It also has a potent stimulant complex comprised of a high dose of Caffeine and N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate.
The high dosed nootropics: L-Tyrosine, Kanna and Huperzine A top off the cognitive enhancing component of Gorilla Mode and contribute to a significant increase in energy, focus and overall mental sharpness.
Bioperine also potentiates the cognitive enhancing ingredients in this formula by prolonging their breakdown and increasing their bioavailability.
Do not combine Gorilla Mode with Gorilla Mode Energy, a2 AM or Rauwolscine.
View Derek's Product Breakdown Here!
- Bombsicle - Cherry, Lime and Blue Raspberry
- Cherry Blackout - Black Cherry
- Firefly Lemonade - A hard tasting sour but sweet lemonade
- Fruit Punch - A concoction of many different fruits
Krush - Orange Soda
- Lemon Lime - A mix of lemon and lime that tastes like a Sprite/7up soda
- Mango Peach - Mango and Peach
- Jungle Juice - Coconut, Pineapple and Mango
- Mojo Mojito - A Mojito just like the popular cocktail
- Mouth Watering Watermelon - Sweet Watermelon
- Tiger's Blood - Coconut, Watermelon and Strawberry
- Volcano Burst - Orange, Pineapple and Mango