Gorilla Mode NitricPre-Workout
Gorilla Mode Nitric
• Raise Nitric Oxide*
• Intramuscular Hyper-Hydration*
With Gorilla Mode Nitric you can expect a massive increase in nitric oxide (NO) levels, vasodilation, intracellular hydration and as significant of a boost in muscle strength and endurance as you can get from a legal non-hormonal pre-workout. This product is maxed out from all angles.
The traditional Arginine–eNOS–nitric oxide (NO) pathway is completely saturated with an unheard of dose of L-Citrulline, as well as topped out dosages of Nitrosigine and Agmatine Sulfate for good measure.
Over a gram of nitrates also ensures that the nitrate–nitrite–nitric oxide (NO) pathway is taken care of.
Intracellular hyper-hydration is best-in-class too with a huge dose of Creatine Monohydrate, Glycerpump and Betaine Anhydrous to volumize the muscle and support performance and pumps.
Inhibiting the enzyme angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) with a clinical dose of VasoDrive-AP® also checks off another pathway to push the boundaries on supraphysiological levels of vasodilation.
Finally, a high dose of Malic Acid was included for good measure to act as a Krebs cycle intermediary and support greater levels of muscular endurance.
View Derek's 1 Hour Product Breakdown Here!
- Bombsicle - Cherry, Lime and Blue Raspberry
- Cherry Blackout - Black Cherry
- Firefly Lemonade - A hard tasting sour but sweet lemonade
- Fruit Punch - A concoction of many different fruits
- Krush - Orange Soda
- Lemon Lime - A mix of lemon and lime that tastes like a Sprite/7up soda
- Mango Peach - Mango and Peach
- Jungle Juice - Coconut, Pineapple and Mango
- Mojo Mojito - A Mojito just like the popular cocktail
- Mouth Watering Watermelon - Sweet Watermelon
- Tiger's Blood - Coconut, Watermelon and Strawberry
- Volcano Burst - Orange, Pineapple and Mango